milind1963 Started The Discussion:FACTS OF THE CASE.
I AM A EMPLOYEE OF ONGC A PSU.
1. SUSPENDED IN DEC 1993.
2. CHARGE SHEET BY DEPT IN OCT 1996.
3.CBI FILED CHARGE SHEET IN NOV 1996.
4.ACQUITTED IN JUNE 2005.
5. SUSPENSION REVOKED IN 2006.
6.DEPARTMENTAL RESUMED IN AUG 2006.
7. I ATTENDED UNDER PROTEST.
8. I FILED A WRIT FOR QUASHING THE APPOINTMENT OF IO. I TOOK A STAND THAT ONGC DOES NOT HAVE INHERENT POWERS TO CONDUCT INQUIRY AT THEIR WHIMS AND FANCY.
9.THE WRIT WAS DISPOSED WITHOUT GOING INTO MERITS OF MY WRIT AND A DIRECTION TO COMPLETE THE PROCEEDINGS WITHIN 3 MONTHS.
10.I HAVE APPEALED AGAINST THE SAID ORDER.
11. REMOVED FROM SERVICE IN SEPT 2008.
NOW MY QUESTION IS THE ACTION OF ONGC I.E RESUMING INQUIRY AFTER 13 YEARS NOT BARRED BY LIMITATION.
Posted 19th October 2008 From India , Madras
If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.