siddhesh1995 Started The Discussion:
Being a role of management and a new profession in Legal /Statutory compliance, could you forward me following documents with Legal opinions under provision made in CL (R&A) Act?
1. A agreement draft-to be made with contractor for services under Contract Labour (R&A) Act (order/ written agreement/ crucial role /appointment letter)
2. Precaution to be taken in the execution of the contract for services
3. Draft for offer letter and acceptance letter help for litigation
4. Termination letter of contract after expiry and misconduct.
5. Statutory legal matrices to furnish be for records and returns.
6. Minimum wages scale for electrical industries.
7. Laws applicable and exempted for SEZ units
To have the contract labour not a big deal.
you have follow some statutories likwise :-
1. Before employing contract labour you have to make a contract agreement, in which you define all the the terms & conditions i.e. payment mode, pay scale of employees, validity of contract, termination of contract, responsibility of contractor etc.
2. After above noted agreement you have to issue a FORM-V to the contractor to allow him deployed his manpower in your premises.
3. If the strength of manpower of contract labour in your premises more than 19 then both of you have to apply for contract labour (Employer FORM-I & Contractor FORM-IV)
4. On behalf of contractor you have to submit a annual labour return to labour deptt within 30 days on the end of calender year.
5. You have to ensure all the statutories of the contractor, whether he is comply or not, because indirectly its you responsibility.
Hope the above will resolve your problem.
In case you required any thing else plz let me know.
Could you please tell us the contractor's obligation under Contractor-CL (R&A) Act right from the scratch and also registers and forms to be maintained under the Contractor-CL (R&A) Act from the perspective of a Contractor as ours is a firm engaged in providing of Manpower to corporate clients on Contractual period of one year.
Thanks & Regards
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the legal advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified lawyer or with the lawyer providing the advice by meeting them in person. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> acceptance letter contract labour act for contract labour Location-India-Hyderabad pay scale statutory compliance termination of contract Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions