Industrial Relations

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear.. Sir, We have taken our Chennai Company vehicle to Hyderabad Plant.. so can you help me to transfer it to Hyderabad and inform me how much cost will be take.
Community Prime Sponsor "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Dear Seetarama Moger
First you have to Cancel your Road Permit and submit a letter to RTO for issue of NOC to Hyderabad Central RTO Office. Further the details of the Vehicle will be checked with Traffic Police Commissionerate and issue a clearance certificate for issue of NOC for the said vehicle.
In Hyderabad you have to apply for issue of Road Permit. If you pay the requisite fee, NOC issued by Chennai and other relevant documents to Hyderabad Central RTA Office, then they will issue the Fresh Registration Certificate (RC), Road Permit and in registration certificate itself the Fitness Validity date also will be endorsed.
Dear Seetharama Moger
These are all RTO Matters. Without the Broker/Agent/Middleman you cannot do anything in RTO Office. The Government rates will be very less only but the Broker rates (which will be shared even upto the level of RTO) will be varying as per your emergency, requirement, crucialness of the job.
Hope you can understand.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™