i m appointed s enquiry officer . But i have join the entity as AE less than 2 year. and i dont want to be the enquiry officer. the accude is of class IV employee and he put his case in High court. and i am too new in department. i am appinted as EO by EXECUTIVE ENGINEER. so what should i do to get rid of this enquiry.
From India , Pune
Dear h0404004
What makes you to afraid from performing as an Enquiry Officer for a Departmental Enquiry?
You may be new and having less than 2 years of experience. But here you are equal to Gazatted Cadre and you are going to enquire into the complaint against a class IV employee. Eventhough he may be senior to you, here you are the superior person.
If you have fear that the Class IV employee will create problem outside your office, start your interrogation politely and explain about your position, that you have appointed as enquiry officer for the case to inquire into the complaint against that Class IV employee and request him to give his cooperation.
You can even give him some assurance, as like counselling, that his trial will be conducted as per the proceedings and fail dealing will be ensured, and there will not be any biased decision against anyone.
Please take it as a challange and be a gogetter. Wish you all the success.

From India, Kumbakonam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server