My last employer with their HO based at Mumbai had asked me to resign from the post of after my working there for 3 months. My last working day was 23rd Sept'11

Since then I have sent them 3 reminders for the Full & Final Settlement which has all fallen on deaf ears.I've written to them every week as they are very tardy & notorious in their dealings with all their vendors not least their own employees.

With nothing to go on since the past 40 days, I called up HR to convey my grievances!I got a shocking reply from the

lady who said its likely to take 60D for it to clear!I was shocked & told them to give me an update as they need to be clear about the matter after 45 days have lapsed. HR said they will get

back to me!It is quite clear that they don't have a clear cut policy

for settlement of dues.

Since my ties with them were severed almost 2 months ago, many others have also been shown the door with the promise of settlements being made in 45 days which is even more bafflin

From United States , Cambridge
Hope you have got your salary upto and till the date of your last working day. Hence, here, I am telling only about your F&F Settlement.
Do you have any written request for submission of Resignation Letter?
If not, then you cannot prove that there was a request for submission of Resignation by the employer.
Hence it will be considered as you have submitted the resignation at your own will and wish. Hence you are not eligible for any type of settlement, because you have submitted resignation. You are not eligible for 3 days notice pay, which is the only eligibility for your settlement. The Bonus will be paid during the next financial year during Diwali. You are not eligible for any leave pay, Retrenchment Compensation and Gratuity.

From India, Kumbakonam
Reply Enclosed
From United States , Cambridge

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: txt Reply.txt (3.3 KB, 155 views)

Dear Friend
You can approach a good lawyer and seek legal assistance, so that let him initiate a legal notice and it should be paid with 24% interest and the lawyer fee and other expenditure, to your employer and if you want to go to your office, please go along with your lawyer and ask for your salary left over. The salary cannot be withheld due to any reason. It is your entitlement and you have to get it.
Wish you all the best

From India, Kumbakonam
You need to write to the CEO and head office about non payment of the dues, please send a registered notice stating that the company is liable to pay 18%interest on your dues till they are settled. This will move things fast and shake the hr deptt.
From India , Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server