Industrial Relations
+1 Other

I am an Ex-Serviceman from IAF. After completion of 20 years of initial term of service, I left the service and have been getting regular pension. Now after 3 years, I joined in the Sate Government Service of Odisha. How can I get the protection of pay and get a revised pay?
9th December 2011 From India , Bhubaneswar
The following question arise out of your question:
1) whether you joined new employment on deputation, on applying through proper channel or after retirement from past service?
2) If joined as a fresh recruit after retirement, what is the gap of period after which you joined new service after retirement?
3rd April 2012 From India , Delhi
Dear Dash
In earlier days the pay protection was given to the ex-servicemen because they will not get DA for their Pension or in current govt employment salary. But at present you are getting Both DA for pension as well as for salary. Hence the Pay Protection will not be applicable to you.

3rd April 2012 From India, Kumbakonam
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™