Can a company stop a salary of employee who is just 1 month in organization without giving him any written reason and what should employ do for getting his salary back if management is not in a mood to give him the salary and person is still in the job and doubt about the coming month salary will also be given to him or not, plz help what should i do
From United States , Chicago
Dear Mukesh No company is having any right to stop or refuse anyone’s earned salary. Please discuss with your HR and Management about the salary and proceed further.
From India, Kumbakonam
ihad talk to my boss yet he is not reply positively,does there is any legal procedure to get my salary back
From United States , Chicago
If it is a Factory, then give an application to Factory Inspector that the person has worked for the month and salary is not given.
If the person is working under Commercial establishments the he can file complaint to Govt Labour Officer for not giving salary.
The person is markling attendance or doing punching for his attendance? Pl mention this aspect in your compalint to the concern
What is his level? designation? Whether he is workman? whether it is Factory or Commercial Establishment?
These are relevant information for giving reply for such question
himanshu pathak

From India , Ahmadabad
now it is 2 month i had not received my salary i mark e mail to my boss asking abut the reason fr not releasing my salary no rely had come back,now i am thinking f leaving the job Can company will pay my unpaid salary in full and final settlement, and if they refuses to my F&F Settlement,what should i do
From United States , Chicago
Salary cannot be stopped without any valid reason. There may however be the reason for delay in data updation in the master record of salary software, if you have only one month's service and this is the instance of drawal of your first salary. Better send a formal request to the HR for drawal of your salary.
From India , Delhi
Nirmalsinh B Chauhan I am in HR Executive, my comapny union demand for every employee same salary package rs.9000/- go for demand.
From India , Ahmadabad
Salary can not be stopped by the employer untill termination of the employement agreement. For the grievance redressal he has the following options.:--
1. He may file a formal complaint to the HR department for the salary issue at the earliest.
2. If still no action is taken with in the reasonable time period by the HR department then file the complaint to the relevant factory/ labour inspectors.
3. Lastly you may file the legal notice to the company from the Advocate for the payment of the salary.
4. After the legal notice is being served and still no salary is paid then your advocate can proceed ahead to file the court case in the authorised court for the payment of salary and the compensation in liew of losses incurred.
Raj Singh Phogat/ Advocate and labour law consultant.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server