Dear sir, We are Pvt. Ltd. company. Want to give labour work to outside on contract basis. What are the requirements to be collected from the firm who\'s services we are using?
From India , Pune
Please register yourself as establishment under Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970 with Labour Department. Issue Form V & Your Establishment Registration Certificate (CL(R&A)Act) to the contractor and ask him to get the licence for engaging the Contract Labour in your establishment.
Instruct the contractor to submit the ESI, PF Registration Certificate details, PAN Card No, TIN No, Service Tax Registration Details and other required details as per your state requirement.
Confirm the payment of Service Tax, ESI, PF and other Taxes done by your contractor, so that the lapse will effect you directly and you will be held responsible for making the lapsed payment with interest and penal charges.

From India, Kumbakonam
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™