Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
HUDA has given us a plot for Rs. 3 lakh which was paid. Later, this amount was increased to Rs. 12 lakh in 1993. A case was in this regard was filed in the appropriate High Court. After 2 years it was decided by court to pay half the amount of increased money and pursuant to this building work could begin on the site. Complete decision was be taken later. This was not told to us by our lawyer for 7 years. As a result, we did not pay the remaining amount. It is only recently that we became aware of this requisition but by now HUDA has cancelle the plot in our name since we had not paid the necessary money. We have the allotment and possession letter with us provided by HUDA.
Please advise what next steps should be taken in the situation. Let us know if plot ownership can indeed be cancelled in this manner and if there is any way of regaining ownership of the plot?

From India , Sonipat
Well you have a good case. If your Lawyer is really at fault of miscommunication, you should be ready to even file a complaint against him in his respective Bar council for breach in responsibility towards the client.
But to comment more on the status of your case, we need to study your file. Let me know if you will like us to advise you on this. I am currently in UK myself for my Ph.D in Law but however, we have expert lawyers in the firm on HUDA cases who can give you good advise.

From United States , New York
Yes please. i would require a advise. My major concern is that can my plot be cancelled also or not. Any legal ways to save that. if you can provide me clarification for this , will be appriciated.
Let me know any mail id or no who can guide me and any charges applicable for consultancy over phone , mail initially and can meet also when required.

From India , Sonipat
You can call Mrs. Savita Bhandari at 0172- 4632711, she is a senior lawyers at High Court (Punjab and Haryana) and handling our firms affairs in the region. Alternatively you can email us the documents at or .
There is no charges for consultation over phone or in person. Mrs. Bhandari can discuss her fee if you choose to hire her as a lawyer.

From United States , New York
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™