Recently I was resigned from one pvt ltd company, in that company i had work 1.2 years and during my service period i had visited abroad (TAIWAN) for training purpose (Not certified training only one type of visit) and regarding this visit i had signed 2 years service bond on 150 Rs. Stamp paper.
But i want to know following points given below
1) I had completed 1 year during bond period, can i eligible for
reduce 50% bond amount?
2) This type of bond is legal or not in India?
3) Labour court can help for this issue?
4) What is the possibility pl suggest as per your guide line.
I have many time try to solve this matter 50% reduce bond amount but they are not agree, my original bond copy is on company custody and they had not given Xerox copy.
Following advance is on m y hand
1)Scan copy of Full and final settlement along with 1 lac deduction
(Deduction shown as a 1 lac misc)
2) My last month salary not deposit in bank account (Bank statement)
Pl suggest your opinion 12th March 2012 From India