PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
What is the minimum service period for being eligible for pension? If for some years I have worked in one PSU and in another PSU for some years, will the total number of years worked in earlier PSU be taken into consideration for fixing eligibility years for pension?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
PF transfer from one employer to another employer- use Form 13 for transfer of your PF . Job change is very normal in these days. So it has become common for everyone to transfer their Provident Fund (PF) to the new employer’s organisations. To do so, there are certain processes to be followed under EPF Act and it can be varied if the employer has their own PF trust for their employees.
Yes, it will be taken into consideraion for fixing he number of years provided you have not withdrawn previous P F accumulated amount / sought for transfer of PF.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™