Dear all,

I worked with m/s Bhavya Inductosteel Pvt. Ltd at Jaipur from dt.21.11.2011 continually.With my full capacity and I have not facing any problem till dt.10.04.2012, In that day my respected M.D. call me in his chamber and told me that he was not happy of my work, and also told me “get out”.

This happened without any notice, and after that day I urge him for my salary, bonus and leave paymrnt, but he not pay attention on my argument. I have not received my salary for the period of 01.03.2012 to 10.04.2011. (My March’12’s salary is also not paid by him).

I respect him a lot, so I can’t want to go for legal case. In this time I got an accident and not able to work any other company, I mail again & again to my ex-boss. But again I got no reply.

Kindly suggest what I can do.


Virendra Kumar Seth

From India , Delhi
Mr. Virendra,
Have you got your releaving letter/ termination letter (if in case)?? And did you employer give you any reasons for doing the same ...?? are you still on employment with the company ??
“Yath bhavathi tath nashyathi - whatever is created will be destroyed!! Creation is inevitably followed by destruction”

From India , Bangalore
Still I have not received any written documents from m/s Bhavya Inductosteel Pvt. Ltd. And after that I went that office but they had not given permission and told me that my service is over. After that I went to director’s house but still problem was not solved.
I pursue with day to day e-mail. But still not received any reply from that side.

From India , Delhi
So you have not got the salary for almost one year!!!!!!! Have you got any cheque or any bank receipt of any month salary paid??
I suggest you to send a notice with all the details your joining, working profile and department, salary fixed, paid and unpaid, and terminating without giving reasons. And mention them if they do not pay you give you a relieving letter, you will we be complaining to the consumer court and file a case...... and anything adverse they would like to talk then they may speak to your Advocate and not anymore with you. (Mentioning Advocate is just to support you and make them understand the seriousness of notice... so you need not worry...)

From India , Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server