Can the pf amount be claimed after a gap of 6 to 7 years of exit from the company. Is it possible to claim the unclaimed pf amount if our older employers have already closed their company?and there is no pf number as well. What would be the procedure to claim the amount.I\'am very much in need of it. Is the salary slip sufficient?
From India , Bangalore
----> Yes. You infact are required to claim and withdraw your PF amount, but you will not be getting any interest on your PF amount since the account being inactive. You may submit the Form for withdrawal through the company for withdrawal.
----> PF account number is the customized code number issued exclusively to you, you may provide the Company PF Code and your PF number and claim directly from the PF department.
Please refer the Department of PF or go directly to the PF office they will guide you further. Open EPFO website you will get the procedures.......
----> Salary slip is sufficient, but you shall also have bank transaction statement.......

From India , Bangalore
Thank you,but the problem is i donot remember my pf no.,nor mentioned in the salary slip and one of my older employer have already been closed,infact I worked there for 1.5 years.In this case I donot know how to claim my pf amt.

From India , Bangalore
if i such case, it is advised to go to the PF office and submit your claim, they will assist you..........
you may also search through the establishment name when you do not know the code.... , enter there : <link no longer exists - removed>

From India , Bangalore
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™