Associate Consultant
Web Developer

i was a trainee in a company for 6 months. I signed an agreement of 6 months with company but i quit before 6 months. I have not given any resignation letter but the company HR let me leave the company and I was given no dues certificate and relieving letter from the company.
Now after one month the company calls me and asking for the training cost in the agreement.
my question is that... weather they can take any legal action against me after giving me NO DUES and RELIEVING letter.
please help me in this situation.....
my friends are telling me that no action can be taken after no dues and relieving letter from company.....
and you have not given resignation so company has given you no dues and relieving letter on their behalf.....
please tell me if the company can take any legal action on me after no dues and relieving letter ?????

From India , Jalandhar
Dear Hi, Let me know about the agreement which you have signed or if you have copy then upload. then only i can suggest to you. regards, Ashutosh verma Advocate
From India, Delhi
dear mr jaggaji,
It all depends on what service agreement you have signed with the co. If the co. has entered into a damages clause for non completion of the agreed period, they can file suit in court of law.

From India , Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™