We know that the pf amount can be withdrawn to purchase flats,can it be withdrawn for the purpose of house construction? Shruthi.
From India , Bangalore

Hi. You can apply for Withdrawal of your accumulated Provident Fund, which shall be subject to a certain maximum limit as prescribed under Section 68B (2)(a)&(b) and qualification as prescribed under Section 68B (3) of the EMployees Provident Funds Scheme, 1952.
Contact your regional Provident Fund Office, with the copy of your PF deposit slip/ challan as provider by your employer.

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server