Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi Peers,
My family visa\'s expired in June. I could not renew due to financial constraints and now as insult to injury I have a case which has put a travel ban on me and I can not cancel or renew their visa\'s too. Can I just pay the fines up to date and after that the same day can they exit UAE? I need a very valuable reliable answer for this. Will be obliged very much.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
There are provisions in some countries in which whatever amount you have earned during your unauthorized stay in that country some percentage fine will be imposed after paying that amount you can come back.
Ashutosh verma
Go to Immigration office and check for renewal. You have to pay some fine depends on duration when visa was expired. They will help you on this.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™