I have worked in a company which provides service for exhibition and stall designs in ghaziabad.. the company didnt pay me three month salary...
how can i file a case in labour court and what is the procedure. Also can i blacklist a company in internet.... pls help
12th October 2012 From India, Delhi

Graphic Designer
Raju Mysa
Software Engineer
Sunil Pal
+1 Other

Dear HV
Before filing the Petition in the Labour Court,kindly ensure the following:
1)Proof of Employment:Appointment Letter/EPF Contribution/ESI Contribution/Salary Credit Detail from the 'firm'
2) Send the Reg post Letter to the Director/Proprietor of that firm in brief explanation about your employment and not paying the salary for that months.
3) and then filed the petition in the court consulting the Advocate if not received the positive reply.
15th October 2012 From India, Hyderabad

This is to inform you that I went office today (09-11-2013). But I was not allowed to enter the premises of company. If the company doesn't want me to serve one month notice period, then I request to you please provide my last two months (September, October) salary (that is not paid yet) with 3.6 years experience, relieving letter and return my blank signed cheque no. 863929.
I request you not to take any wrongful advantage of my blank signed cheque.
Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.
Pankaj Kumar
9th November 2013 From India, Ghaziabad

Dear Pankaj,
you have to file the claim case to your regional labour commissioner under I D Act which contains your claim, affidavit, memo to parties for the illegal termination and claim thereof. Secondly , you should file salary claim under payment of wages Act to your regional labour commissioner for the remaining salary of two months as above constituents of the matter.
Adv raj singh phogat
8th January 2015 From India, Delhi

I want to file a case on my previous employer for not giving my fnf & relieving latter even after completion of all the procedure. It has been 5 months now i have left that company but yet to Receive my salary for 45 days. Kindly advice how do i go ahead???
30th January 2015 From India, Mumbai

How do i file a case on my last employer for not paying my salary since from November. They gave me the reason that i am not performing not generating business for company so directors are not releasing my salary. Please advice what should i do to get my salary and also the traveling expenses which was spent on client visit during my job with that company.
Thanks & Regards
Rekha Pandey
30th January 2015 From India, Mumbai

Dear All I Am Also Facing The Same Problem Like That Of Ms. Rekha. Please Guide Us How To Teach A Lesson To The Company By Suing Against Them In The Court Regards, Karnam Naveen Kumar
13th March 2015 From India, Bangalore

Hi sir,
My name is sahil mittal, i was working in a firstpixle company which is in asaf ali road. 1month is gone that i leaved the company, i asked to my boss to give my salary and he always says there is some issues like i got a personal personal, cheque problem etc excuses and i heared all staff member get salary only my salary is break and one more thing company is not registered(firstpixle).please take some action.
10th August 2015 From India, Delhi

Hi sir
My name is Raju.I have 2 years of experience in it company.I got a offer to work payroll company so I resigned my previous company.the consultant company didn't give salary and work so could you please give suggestions
Thank and regards
Raju mysa
Mysaraju@gmail. Com
19th August 2015 From India, Hyderabad

Dear Sir/Madam,
According to my appointment letter, clearly mention that the company may at any time after confirmation of my employment, terminate the employment, by giving me one month's prior written notice or payment of one month salary in lieu of notice, in accordance with employment laws. Similarly i may terminate the employment with the company at any time, by giving the company 1 month prior written notice or payment of 1 month basic salary in lieu of notice. I have resigned and served 12 days notice period. I have joined in company on February,2015. After 4 month, I communicated to hr by mail many time regarding my appointment letter and my confirmation letter, but any body did not give me reply/answer. In December, 2015, I communicated to HR again regarding the same, after that I received only appointment letter with confirmation. Company did not give me confirmation so I resigned. i served 12 days in favour of company, and leaved the site after clearance. After that company cut my 19 days notice period full payment not a basic. I request to all that please give me suggestion that can i complain to labour court or commissioner regarding the same matter. I have talked to many time to hr but they are not giving me clear answer. Please help me.
26th January 2016 From India, undefined

Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™