+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
A pagdi office is owned by me at Grant Road. I wish to sell the house. I am tenant since 1998. How do I sell this pagdi office if landlords deny transfer due to their internal disputes.
Dear Armerchant,
Thank you for your query which is rather intriguing.
Perhaps due to my ignorance, I am uncertain what a 'pagdi office' is. Also, while you mention you own the office, you also talk about being a tenant therein and having landlords.
Request you to clarify your concerns so that members from our forum are able to assist you.

To buy or sell the pagdi house, one has to get the name transferred from landloard of the building or premises. Here in this case the landlords are having dispute among themselves. Whereas we cannot sell or sub-let the premise due to their differences and they stop collecting rent. I hope my question is clear. Secondly they do not have any dispute with me. Also the tenants are ready for redevelopment of building but they are denying giving excuses. Thanks for your cooperation.
A R Merchant

i am writing this reply considering you as a tenant and not as a full fledged owner of the premises. i think, you can not sell the office, but you can assign your rights only. consent of land lords is not necessary if your agreement allows you to do so. otherwise, you are at a risk of eviction.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™