Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
could any one tell me how to fix the dearness allowance to the employees as our company is having a turnover of fifty cores presently all the employees are covered under karnataka minimum wages act which gives its point of rise in the month of march ie once a year and the increase is around three and a half paise per unit rise this is according to gessette LMB 126 for engineering industries but the gross wages has gone beyond ten thousand now please guide me which da i
From India , Bangalore
Dear Seena741,
Thank you for posting your query on our forum.
You would be happy to know that our network has an abundance of discussions on the subject of dearness allowance. All you need to do is run a search by typing 'dearness allowance' or 'fix dearness allowance' on the "find info" tab in the header of the page. We sincerely hope your questions are answered satisfactorily.

From India , Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™