I left my previous organization in Sept 2008 and did not served the Notice period as my new company wanted me to join asap. At that time I did not took the experience letter. Recently the previous company has been taken over by another company and now when I am trying to contact them for the experience letter and am ready to pay the recoveries as per the policy, I am being told that as per the new policies the employees who did not served the notice period will not be given any relieving letter.
Can you please advise if there is any such rule which allows a company to deny giving an experience letter/relieving letter to the employee. How can I pursue the case ahead so that I can get my relieving letter.
Thanks & Regards,

Why donít you drop a letter in your previous company, stating the facts?
1. That you had left the organisation for some reasons but now you want to settle the dues (if any) towards the company and willing to receive the formal relieving letter.
2. If they do not intend to settle, it means either they do not have provisions relating to this or unable to settle it.
3. Just draft the suitable document with a statement that despite your willingness to settle the dues, if the request not entertained; it will be presumed to be relieved from the duties retrospectively i. e from your last working day. And this document will be treated as a relieving letter for all purposes. You can also send a copy of this to the concerning labour commissioner.

From India , Jaipur
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Coô