Hi experts,
I resigned from my company on 5th jan and requested management to relieve me on 30th Jan. Now management says that i have to work three months. As per the appointment letter the termination will be (as mentioned below para) within three months it is either side or pay in lieu thereof.
My new employer is not ready to wait for me three months. In that case can i leave the present company without relieving letter, in that case do they have Legal powers to hold my FP, Superannuation, Gratuity and leave salary etc.
“1. It is also understood and agreed upon confirmation of your services:
[a] The employment may be terminated by either party without assigning any reason by giving the either party Three Months notice or pay in lieu thereof.
Kindly advice,

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
hi , they can hold your it if they want to trouble you, they can delay the pf form from their end / so also the superannuation.
if you cannot wait for the additional two months, negotiate with them for a notice payoff and move ahead... they will do so...
current trends are, you help them find your replacements...
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™