+2 Others

I am working with an consulting company and would like to know if anyone of you can help me with the agreement related to Revenue Sharing Basis as one of the Vendor want to work with us.
16th January 2013 From India , Delhi
You will need to consult a good lawyer to discuss and incorporate all possible happening and risk mitigation clauses for the same...
Usually all sharing is done by way of a MOU to be exchanged by the offerer of the business with consultant etc ....A MOU is a better record of the terms of the sharing and a legal agreement usually scares the employers.
24th January 2013 From India, Delhi
You need to record the manner of sharing and the time details of the same in details. also record the reconciliation of account at the end of year
please feel free to contact in case of any clarifiaction
6th July 2013 From India, Gurgaon
You would have to get a stamp paper, and put down your terms and conditions as required, and in form of a MOU Cum Agreement between both the parties. Wherein you have to mention the deliverables from both ends and points agreed by both the parties. This document further needs to get Notarised and if possible get a Notary Registration number along with it... Do get back in case any further clarification is required.
16th September 2013 From India,
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™