My name is Virendra. Please advice me how can I get divorce from my wife. She is not staying with me since last 8 months and she along with her mother is passing false foul comments on my and my parent's character.
In this regards, I confronted her on 13th Day of January 2013. IN that confrontation she said that the comments were been passed by them 6 months back when she left my house.
Now she is only looking for my property.
Please suggest me some solution to get rid of this serious problem.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Virendra,
It appears you are clear about your intentions in that you do want a divorce. The next logical step would therefore be initiating legal proceedings. As such I would suggest you look for and appoint a lawyer. He would advise you re divorce procedure as well as the property issues which concern you.
From what I understand of the broad facts stated, the divorce would be one of mutual consent.
Would appreciate if practicing lawyers/ people with experience could shed some light on such matters.

From India , Delhi
Dear Virendra
First of all, Please confirm yourself about getting apart from your partner. Consult some good lawyer and even Doctor and plan to have some sittings for Counselling, so that you and your partner can have clear idea about the Divorce or about living together.
If you have confirmed about your future then discuss with your partner and your lawyer and try to go for Divorce on Mutual Consent as advised by our CiteLegal. This is the easiest and simplest and fastest way to get divorce from your partner. In this Mutual consent divorce you and your partner will have to submit one application which is to be signed by you and your partner. The time duration to get divorce will be from 6 months to 1 year only.

From India, Kumbakonam
Mr Virendra
Its seems from you question posted that you are ready to give divorce...
so in order to do so you need some valid reason for doing so...
its better to collect some evidence and proof for their intention so that you can produce them in court...
for any further help you are always welcome..
with regards
Uttam Tibrewal

From India, Ranchi
Dear Veerendra,
In addition to the advise of Bhaskar, the easiest way to get divorce is, with mutual concern. But both of you explain the reason for divorce and that should be acceptable as per settled law (Hindu Marriage Act). Even after getting divorce, your partner has every right to claim maintenance and her share from your share of property. Court has also satisfy the reason for divorce. Most important point is with in 1 year period the court will not accept the divorce petition. One year period has to be completed for applying divorce petition and should be separated continuously 6 month.

From India, Kurnool
you should mutually discuss and work out the terms for a mutual consent divorce so that it is expedient and convenient and you can start your life afresh
From India , Delhi
hi Veerendra,
In my considered opinion this is a purely personal issue and this site should not be used for discussing or seeking opinion from members. We are hearing only your side of the story and in the absence of other party\'s version it would not be worthwhile to give any suggestions.Secondly giving such suggestions is against the objective of this site as it is your personal issue.
I would,therefore, strongly suggest you to desist from putting such purely personal issues on this site in future.The purpose and objective of this site is different and not intended to provide personal guidance to purely personal matters.

From India, Bangalore

We appreciate your enthusiasm for the network but please allow members to speak freely and ask about anything that has legal implications.
We would like this to remain an open forum where everyone is free to voice their opinions - you can find more details about the cause of the network here: Cite.Communities

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Virendra Kindly call me on my mobile as it is not right to discussed this point in this forum Regards Ashutosh verma Advocate 09868059468
From India, Delhi
you should set across the table along with both the parents and sort out the issue and strictly keep in your mind to unite rather than separate.
lets take one more chance to re-unite. and enjoy teh life yaar.........

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server