I am puneet working at Himalya International Ltd. Our Company Apply For Factory License. One Year passed Labour Officer Not Responded about License.Please Guide me about the matter to be included in letter to Chief Labour Officer. Pls Provide me detail in My Email ID
Thanks and Regards

From India, Delhi
You must apply for Factories Licence to the Factories Inspector and not to Labour Inspector/Commissioner Office. If you are planning to engage the workers under some contractors in your factory then only you will have to obtain registration certificate as a Principal Employer and not the licence from Labour Inspector/Commissioner Office.
Please give complete details so that our learned members can help you in this regard.

From India, Kumbakonam
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™