I\'m Nepalese and working Delhi in an NGO, Recently i left my job and now i want to take out my PF money ..Please tell me should i wait until 58 or there is no such rules or nepalese workers working in india?
From India, New Delhi
Dear Pooja
You can withdraw the PF now itself for which you have fill form-19, Form 10C and attach your Bank SB Account Pass Book and your experience certificate issued by the company where you worked.
Submit the same to your previous company and get the HR /PF department to sign on the application, so that it can be submitted to RPFO of your area. If the application is accepted then it will take 1 month to get the amount in your bank account.

From India, Kumbakonam
Dear Pooja,
Please visit site of EPFO Download the Form 19 & 10C. Fill it up properly and submit to your employer. He will forward the same to concerned EPFO authorities. The EPFO Authorities will settle your claim after 45 days from the date of relieving the job.
The settlement amount will be credited to your Bank Account.
Also you can check up the claim status from EPFO Site by know your balance, know your claim status etc.

From India, Pune
Hi fiends, I am working in a company in Delhi. And we just strengthened 23 employees. Now we have to apply for PF. Is there anybody who can help me on this topic please. Thanks
From India , Delhi
Dear Pooja,
Mr. Ramakant told you the correct procedure, however you did not mention since long you are member of PF if you are member since last ten year then you are entitled for the pension which you will get after 58 years of age but you will get a certificate from the PF office in this regard. In that case contribution of pension fund will remain with PF office.
However you can withdraw your PF contribution by raising form 19 (C).
Ashutosh Verma
Dear Mib 2007,
You will get the from 1 from EPF cite and apply according to the guide line given in the from.
Ashutosh Verma

From India, Delhi
Dear Pooja, Thanks for calling. Kindly clarify whether you have a saving account of India,s bank or not, and what was your employee status. regards, Ashutosh verma Advocate
From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server