Office of Adviser to the Prime Minister

Public Information Infrastructure & Innovations

Courts of Tomorrow - Technology adoption for delivery of timely justice

The Government is implementing a project for computerization of District & Subordinate

Courts in the country and for upgradation of ICT infrastructure of the Supreme Court and

the High Courts under the e-Courts Mission Mode Project (MMP).

Under the project, 12000 courts in 2100 court complexes are expected to be computerised

by 31.3.2012 and 2249 courts in 969 court complexes are expected to be computerized by

31.3.2014. The total estimated cost of phase I of the project is Rs. 935.00 crore. The

National Informatics Centre (NIC) is the implementing agency of the project.

An E-Committee of the Supreme Court was constituted which is chaired by the Chief Justice

of India to give overall policy directions to fulfilment of e-court programme. An Empowered

Committee has been constituted in the Department of Justice to provide strategic direction

and guidance to the e-courts Mission Mode Project. This Committee also has representative

from the E-Committee of the Supreme Court.1

<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Mr. Roy
There is a saying in Tamil " The Applicant will die. The Respondent also will die. But the case filed by them will not die. But the present changes in system i.e., computersation will change the trend and the cases can get conclude faster than earlier.
How much can be adoptable is upto our traditional Judges, Lawyers and other court staff. But surely it will get implemented in due course of time.

From India, Kumbakonam

The way the legal system works - things take a whole lot of time anyways. This would perhaps help in quickening the mundane processes and also help in greater accountability.
I don't think the Judges, Lawyers would be against this - this helps them more than it becomes an obstacle towards any other process they want to promote for whatever reasons.

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Sid
I have been in the process of litigation ,unfortunately , due to inhuman behaviour of one of our siblings who ousted out all others 4 to grab the father's property , just after 15 days of his death . We have 1st hand experience of the lawyers dupe you inspite of being heavily paid the reasons better known to them .The judge gives order and dismisses the petition without hearing the other side of the story .
What is this ?We are educated people who can analyse the situation
Only draw back is , we could muster money to flow or could not appoint lawyers law minister's son .
Any way if you are interested (to help senior citizens) in story I will describe next .
Thanks and rgrds

From India, New Delhi
Dear Suchda
This site and the Legal forum is created mainly to give solutions and guidance to those who are inneed. You can raise your query and ask for guidance, obviously our members will give you apt reply to you. With that knowledge if you approach some good lawyer, in your area, your problem may get resolved.

From India, Kumbakonam



SirMam We 5 heirs were living with our father in his house till his death , 5 yrs back . One of us tried to grab the property by using his manpower and money power just 15 days after father's death and rendered us Homeless . He is in forcible possession of our parental house . We 4 moved to HC to seek justice .after 3 years of fight , Court suggested to decide the matter by inter se bidding . In which we had given higher bid then him , So court gave verdict in our favor and asked us to deposit his 1/5 share in the court , and he surrenders possession of the property to us . Which we did within the time limit . He filed 2-3 review petitions to delay the matter , but all were also dismissed . We were cool to see that at least justice will prevail i n the court of law Before final order was to be passed , he filed SLP in SC asking the honorable court to permit him to pay HIGHER AMOUNT than we were paying ,Here our desperation started . On Nov 9,2012 was the 1st date in SC .The judge started this way ,' you gave him 10c , he is agreeing to pay you 12 c ? Do you agree ? " His lawyer is law Minister 's son , other lawyer is SC judge's son so we stand no where. We through our lawyer tried to convince thecourt that "the Bidding is over and case has been decided in HC'. But no body was to listen to our agony . In next date , We even agreed to the court's verdict of rebidding and our lawyer told that we are ready to pay 13 C , which was not heard by the honourable judge and next date was announced without giving us any chance to speak out our side of sufferings . Our hopes dashed to the ground . After 3-4 dates , on 23 August 2013, This was the judgment given by the honorable court ," The "Appeal was Granted . Status quo to be maintained " Mighty ,Greedy people will stay on . Even after loosing in the battle in the court, he is not ready to let us get our right . He is behaving like a spoilt child riding on the wheels of Money , he is a monied man ,can flow lot of money to buy any thing -even our Lawyers . Even , he threatens us on phone every of and on ,that we don't agree to hi terms , this case will go on for 20 years No body can stop me from living in the property till then . We 4 are on the road . All senior citizens . All assets eaten up by corrupt 'legl's ,we are at a loss to know what to do further . Innocent people will always suffer in hand of tricky greedy people . .Councellors say that , now you never know when the next date will come in SC . For How long the innocents will have to suffer . Not only Heart but souls also bleed . Since last 5 years , we have felt the agony , in which not only we but lacs of people come to courts gets disappointed when person is suffering , comes to senses he realizes ,he is no where . life is gone and he achieved nothing Please suggest If we can get means profit or rent from him , as since last 5 + years , he is occupying 2 floors of the property ie more than 3 portions - 2 sets of flats more than what he is entitled . 2 flats are on the ground floor. 5 flats are for 5 people . He , greedy person wanted full 2 flrs . So if he has to pay rent he will leave the property . The rent in that area is 1.5 lac per floor Otherwise cases cannot be decided for decades .No body tries to do that This is what we have gathered in these 5-6 years . Any number of seminars and conferences will not help our country to grow if our judiciary is corrupt . Though we should not say so but cant help it after seeing with our own eyes and hearing with our own ears and experiencing ourselves Please get us justice . MUCH IS BEING DONE FOR THE SENIOR CITIZENS . HOPE TO GET JUSTICE SOON Please Save the drowning humanity in the ocean of inhumanity and lawlessness oF custodians of law . Please get us justice



From India, New Delhi
please also suggest also ,whether we should go for means proit 1st or persue the possessiomatter 1st ? Already solved matter has been made complecated by the worthy lawyers and courts . We are very much deseparate please help

From India, New Delhi
I parked y car at defence colony mrkt parking place at 9.30 pm went to dine out with my family . When finished , we came out . We were awstruck to know that our car was missing . And failed to find it alaround in that vicinity
we came to know that one of the parking attendent was also missing . We were looking around and saw a car at 12 .35 am, damaged badly ,stopped near by crowd & police was following ,the driver , the parking boy , stopped with a bang and tried to run away but was nabbed by the angry crowd and the police . He took away our car , hit 1-2 cyclists rashly tried to run away .
Case was initiated on me as my car was involved i paid the compensation to the hurt person in the court . Who will give me cmpensation for damaging the car ? We sent notice the owner of the parking and tried to negotiate ,but he was not interested . We came to know that he is politically well connected .
What is the respite .
Pls suggest

From India, New Delhi
Hope you might have insured your car. Please approach the insurance company. Explain the situation and of sure you will get the repairing cost as well as the compensation paid to the victims too.
First you must take some photograph of the accident spot, call the appraiser of the Insurance company, register the FIR in the nearest PS, stamped receipt for the compensation paid to the victims.
Then submit the same to the Insurance company, and you will get the claim as per your entitlement.

From India, Kumbakonam
Dear Suchda
Instead of paying the fee in parts, discuss with the concerned lawyer and come to one agreement with some percentage of the property of your earning.
If they agree, then you need to pay only court fee and other charges and the lawyer fee can be paid at the end of the case after winning your property.

From India, Kumbakonam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server