Explain when and where these MW are to be used? and their applicability legally. Presently I am providing security services to one of my client, where I need to confirm this.can anybody reply
From India, Bangalore
Dear Mr. Varadarajulu
If the establishment got registered and the licence obtained under Central Act then you must pay the employees as per the Central Minimum Wages and those establishment registered and obtained licence under State Act will be paid with State Minimum Wages.
If your security services are engaged in both State and Central then you must pay whichever is in higher side.

From India, Kumbakonam
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™