Industrial Relations
+3 Others

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
whether the defence representative can take assistance of another office bearer of the recognised union in departmental enquiry.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear V H Kulkarni,
I must confess, being someone who has never dealt with any grievances in the area you seek advice, I would be unable to provide even an pinion.
Given the nature of your query, I have a feeling it might take quite sometime before somebody with the requisite knowledge stumbles upon your query (of course I would like nothing more than being proven wrong in the matter). As such, I suggest you approach somebody with knowledge in the field.
He can take assistance from his fellow worker or representative of recognised trade union and even from non recognised union
For the defence representative I mean the chargesheeted employee.He can take the help of a co-worker.If the union representative is also an employee,then he can provide the assistance.
Obviously the Chargesheeted employee can seek guidance from the lawyer and he can ask for assistance from the co-worker whether he is a authorised union representative or not or non union worker. Even the accused can deploy his own counsel for his defence.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™