PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear All,
I want to register a pvt. ltd construction based company. but i want to work in abroad. what is the legal procedure to take any sub-contractor y job in abroad ? we are Surveyors want to take survey based job in abroad with our registered pvt. ltd company. what i have to do for applying any work in abroad ?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Sir, your posting is not clear, you want to establish a private limited company in abroad, if yes there is a procedure in length,
1] prepare your agenda
2] prepare your articles and memorandum of association
3] list out the directors (proposed) along with their financial strength etc.
4] if you are planning to invest Indian currency then you will have to get a clearance from Income tax department and as well as from RBI.
5] you will have to prepare the inflow and outflow statement of foreign exchange.
6] individual profile of every director.
To initiate the process these are the basic documents required. in case you have any further clarification you can contact me on 9010352384 or can mail me on or i can also be reached on
All the best
J Sri Ram

PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™