Dear members, I worked in Mumbai based one logistics pvt ltd company. Due to problem between invester and company management my company under arbitration. Few months salary and PF pending with company. Several times I requested through mails and phones. But, without court clearance we cannot do anything like this management giving replies and they are saying all bank company accounts seized by court. No one knows when court will clear this matter. Even I personally sent one request letter to release pending salary but, no use. Now how can I get my salary and PF ? With whom I have to contact. How is correct person to contact for solve this problem. Can anyone guide me please.
28th July 2013 From India, Tirupati
Dear Mr RK, i see that you are in kind of mess, i suggest you meet the arbitrator, and i believe that being a arbitrator he will definitely help you. either he is the only person in the entire process to clear the cases in the court and resolve the issue. THerefore you are required to meet this arbitrator with all your documents (appointment letter, payslips, ID proofs etc) and submit a representation letter detailing the entire position before and after arbitration and request to resolve the matter as this is pertaining to personnel.
Just in case you require any further guidance, help or suggestion on drafting or any thing you may visit my website, or call me on 9010352384 or mail me on,
All the best anna
6th August 2013 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™