I worked for a domestic Call center (DSA of a telecom service provider) Company based in Hyderabad as a Process Manager for an outbound sales Telecom Process.
I resigned in June 2013 through a proper resignation letter which was accepted and relieving letter also collected.
The company has not paid me salary since April 2013 and the reason they are saying is a customer to whom we sold postpaid connections has not paid the bill which is very high. I was not in charge of collections but was only responsible for running the process as a process Manager. Please advise - is this a correct step taken by them

From India, Hyderabad
edamadaka.indra, From your posting it is clear that you have collected your re leaving letter, may i ask you how did you accept the same when you did not receive your salary from April2013???, did they promise you that they will clear the same at a later date and now they are denying??? Now addressing your issue, please note that once you are releaved you are no more attached with the said company, any pending issues will come under money suite, or civil matter or criminal matter. from your posting it appears that you are from Hyderabad, will you please let me know which part of Hyd are you from. this is needed because, as this is a money suite you have have to complaint in the concern local police station, before you do this you will have to generate certain documents like [a] you communication with them requesting to clear your salary under their acknowledgement [b] their reply on to this request stating the reasons
Once you have these two documents in hand along with your appointme

From India, Hyderabad
edamadaka.indra, i see that my previous posting was not completely posted. i wish to write to you that if you have the documents mentioned in my previous posting along with a copy of appointment letter and payslips, it is for sure that you are going to get your money. as i am also form same Hyderabad you can call me on 9010352384 or can mail your issue @ or even can post the same on Home >>

From India, Hyderabad
First of all send a legal demand notice to the company and directors. if they fail to give your salary with in stipulated time as per legal notice. Than you can file recovery suit against the company as well as directors. You will get your dues/salary along with interest.
Ashutosh Verma

From India, Delhi
Hello edamadaka.indra
Draft a letter to your HR asking for your pending salary balance and Full and Final Settlement. You may refer the reliving order ( letter no / date ) and sent it to your company through register post. You should have some evidence in your hand.
Based on their negative reply you may file case as per Mr. Ashutosh Verma said.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server