My husband is working in a pvt ltd organisation where they are not paying the salary on time almost 25 days delay.If he says that he want to relieve they are telling him to serve the notice period of 3 months.& they say that the notice period salary can be given only after completing the notice period.Pls tell us what to do about it.
From India, Chennai

Dear Client, your problem is not out of this world, now a days such instances are happening in every other company, though there is a rule stating that the salaries and wages are to be paid on or before 7th of every subsequent month, 99% of the companies are not following it due to may issues may be internal or financial etc., in the given circumstances instead of looking at the ways to fight this at legal front you are advised to streamline your approach., i mean to say if you are really looking for a change because of late payments, first get an offer on had which is more safer than that of the present one at least figure wise if you can get a better pay pack, then you can take risk of submitting the resignation to the current employment, and serve the said notice period (it may be tough) and then start a fresh with new employer with a better package.

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™