I have left education institute having main campus at noida. It was from where accounts use to pay salary by depositing in the bank account. I left in OCT -12
they did clear my accounts in June-13 but gratuity still not given. I have written letter to them but no response. I have worked for 7 yrs. Please let me know where to complaint against them to get it ASAP.

From India, New Delhi
Dear Mr sunil, from your posting it is observed that you have worked for 7 years in an organization, and i presume that it is a continuous service. at this stage, instead of complaining about the matter, it is suggested that you have to built up correspondence with the management, so that this will be a substantial proof in future if they deny your money, the correspondence would be the letters you have sent to the management requesting for the settlement of your claim,(please note that every correspondence you send must have an acknowledgement from the management hence registered post with acknowledgement due is suggested) even if the management do not respond to your communications, the RPAD in you had itself will become your strong documentary proof.

It is further presumed that you have your appointment letters and payslips and relieving letters with you, after sufficient and reasonable reminders you may approach your regional commissioner of labour and produce all the documents you have under a covering letter describing your claim and action taken by you and requesting what you want from the department. the rest of it the labour department will take care. j

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server