Sr.manager (hr & Legal)
+1 Other

I got wrong Form16 from employer .Two deductions under sections are left causing excessive deduction of tax in form 16.I had complained it to the concerned department but they are taking it lightly.Please suggest some legal procudure so that they don't repeat the same mistake
From India, Mumbai
Dear abhishek, you have posted that you have received a wrong Form16 from your employer, if you are still working there legal way of sorting this issue is not suggestible, it is the internal discipline of the concern department of your organization. you can approach the concern departmental head and get the same rectified. with regard to income tax department, i think this may not help you out in resolving the matter as the form issued by an organization. therefore you will have to address this issue only with your companies Concern IT Department, or accounts department or who handles the Income tax matters. in case your internal company employees do not support you in getting this rectified you will have to take this up to the management and see that others do not suffer from such behavior, and at the same time you can also get your issue addressed and resolved.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Paul,
As Mr. Sree ram said , you get computation of your TDS and pass to your Accounts & Finance department to over come the problem. Being an employee of the same company , you need not to go in legal way.

From India, Guwahati
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™