Industrial Relations
Operation Executive

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear all,
My query is I am living as tenant, we have just 5 month in the house our londlord saying increase the rent or live it, suggest the way what should I do, that is very good place I don't want to leave it, but I don't have any agreement of tenant receipte to claim on his, pls suggest
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
It is presumed that you have not made any agreement with your house owner. Please make a rent agreement deed with your house owner and abide as per that, so that your house owner cannot increase the rent as and when he feels like.
If he is not accepting to enter in any agreement, better you shift your residence to some other place.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™