Respected all Senior Sir/Madam, Kindly advice, what suitable action should be taken by an employee, if the management of a public organization has committed Fraud against him while passing Suspension Order without giving him any reason in writing and issuing Charge Sheet after about one year and not conducting departmental enquiry in time and disposing the Disciplinary Action Matter after about two and a half year.
1st October 2013 From India , Mumbai
Challenge the entire action. You can seek damages if any fraud has been played by either in Civil Suit or may be in Administrative Tribunal, since the employmet appars in Public Organisation. Would like to read the Suspension Order vis a vis the Cahrge Sheet before any concrete opinion can be given.
S.G.Zinjarde, Adv.(
5th October 2013 From India , Nagpur
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co