Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have been working as an Area Manager- Sales since November, 2007. Presently I'm taking care of Defence Turnkey Project Execution near Ooty. Since July, 2013 my salary is not being paid and I have been treated as an outstation trainee - I know this on the basis of details shown in my expenses statement reimbursement. I was shocked as I do not have any information regarding this either via email or post. Even my boss never mentioned this to me verbally. He took this decision on his own and informed accounts department to do whatever he said. They released cheque payment but I have not singed the vouchers. When I ask about my salary and salary slips for the past 7 months, they cleverly say that they ready to pay only by way of vouchers.

I have not submitted any resignation letter as I have to complete that defence project since I have been given power of attorney to sign all papers on behalf of my company. They detected all my accumulated leaves and they want me to pay only for the days I have worked without any statutory benefits. When i saw attendance register, it is kept blank [my boss orally tells to my receptionist to put present for all staffs each & every day then she does writing \"P\". Not a single employee is signing our attendance register for the past 5 years - this is routine]

Please do advise what I should do to sue them.

Also, they have deducted an amount Rs. 5000/- from my salary against my interest free loan. They are supposed to deduct Rs. 2500/- monthly. The reason given is that I have taken 6 months to submit my tour bills during which they paid me for the tour expenses. When I submitted all my tour bills duly with all supporting documents, they Said it tallied with my IOU. However, once if we submit our tour bills, our accounts department used to give us the IOU slip back to the concerned employee - but in my case they are dodging the issue. As such, they have deducted more than Rs. one lakh as what i have to repay to the company.

As i have completed more than 6 years, will I get my Gratuity if I resign? As a moral responsibility if I resign the ongoing defence project will be cancelled and the company would suffer not less than Rs 8 lacks by the way of Risk & Cost class which my boss also knows very well. I do not intend to quarrel or fight with them as i have to look after my family.

Please let me have your thoughts and suggestions on an amicable way of handling the matter at hand.

Dear Client, your issue posted here in well taken and your pain and concern is clearly visible.Further to give you the solution few little details are missing. let us please know which location is your head office or reporting office. and also as a matter of principle you are required to collect the IOU slip back when you submit the account for it. here it is understood that you are working from a remote location,, i fail to understand that why are u unable to visit your office??, if you are unable to post the complete details here you can all me on +91 9010352384,, will for sure provide you the solution.. regards and all the best to you.. Sri Ram
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™