I Joined the Organization in the Month of July – 2013 & My teams Performance till date had been excellent with the organization and department where In I hold all the proofs of performance reports which were shared by the management and by my department on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. All of the sudden the organization delayed the salaries which were supposed to be paid to the employees and then they requested us to continue with the organization stating that organization is facing some kind of issue with accounts.

They kept us awaited for two months and then we asked for the salary no one from the management picked our call even the CEO was not interested to speak with any of his employees, I and my team went to labor court which is in Sona Road Haryana for filing a case against the organization somehow all of the sudden we got a call from our CEO Itself and he issued a cheque to us which was for 31st Of March when my colleagues deposited the cheque it was bounced and I found that the balance in the account was just Rs. 120. My In Hand salary is Rs. 36,500. I had a meeting with the so called CEO of the Organization he stated that it’s my kindness that I am issuing cheque’s to you all if needed I can fire you ( In Person ) according to any basis I want and you cannot do anything in it. You all are employees and I am the owner of the organization. Better don’t mess with me and if needed I can hand you over to the police stating that you have harassed me for money. This were his verbiage. When I called to the management to check what needs to be done one of the HR’S of the organization stated that they will discuss about it with the CEO who is not picking the call of his management self.

Please Help I am a team leader I have not yet resigned I have been sending emails to the management including the CEO they are not reverting me on it from a month. I have not been paid yet for January To Till Date. Please Please Help ..

From India, Delhi

Dear Friend
As your salary is above the specified limit, you can file a civil suit against your employer. Please keep all the documents with you.
1. Appointment Letter
2. Monthly Salary Slip.
3. Your repeated correspondence on the matter of non payment of Salary since Jan 2014.
4. Bank Statement and the rejection/dishonour note issued by the bank for supporting the Dishonoured Cheque issued by your employer.
5. If you have any proof for his rude behaviour and threatened language, then keep the evidence.
With all the above details approach a good lawyer and proceed further.

From India, Kumbakonam
As per your issue, you can opt for way and they are 1. filing a case in labour court for not paying salary beyond 6 months and 2. filing cheque dishonor case on the organisation . for the honor.
From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server