My husband took out many life insurance policies. He has passed away - he nominated his mother and his grandmother. Even his his grandmother has passed away. My mother-in-law is not willing to give me or my son any part of the insurance money received. Would anyone advice how the courts might distribute the amount? What about his grandmother's share?
18th April 2014 From India, Bangalore
Dear Manani
It is sad to note that your husband has expired. Please approach some good lawyer of your area and discuss your issue. While approaching please keep the LIC Policy Details, your Marriage Certificate and death Certificate of your spouse, and your family details which should contain your name, you children name and mother in law/ father in law, unmarried sister in laws details. He will analyse the case and take up the issue to resolve.
19th April 2014 From India, Kumbakonam
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™