Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I resigned from a public limited company after serving there for 16 years. Now when I am requesting them to refund my kitty of rs. 7 lacs, as they have misplaced my papers sent at the time of relieving, they are refusing to do so. I am being told that as per policy, only if the kitty is Rs. 1 lac can it be refunded. In my case where the amount is higher, it will be routed thru LIC for pension.
Do I have any legal remedy available in such a case?

From India, Pune
You can not claim refund of the rules of the Company provide for pension.
You can ask for details and seek withdrawal of the commutable part of the find and the balance shall be paid to you by way of pension as per rules.
The Company does not seem to be wrong on their part.

From India , Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™