Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am a 26 years old female working and staying away from my family. My family members are against my job though I want to be independent and get married as per my own choice. My brothers are against this.
I am looking for advise on how to make an affidavit for my stay and work in accordance with my wish. My family also demands money from me all the time.

From India , Hyderabad
You are already an adult as per law. Now, nobody force you or question you as per the law. Your family can, however, always worry about you and ask about your safety. They cannot dictate the terms and conditions of how you lead your life. If they do so, it is direct violation of your fundamental rights. As per the law, you can do as you wish. Always be careful before taking any decision, afterwards you should not suffer and should not blame of your family members.
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™