my husband is no more he got property by will by his grandmother after death of my husband somebody came and telling this property sold by your husband to 3 years back like that but while selling property by my husband my signature is required or not my son is minor .
But without my knowledge my husband wont sold . he is telling we given rs. 2500000 advance for this property like that if suppose that man given moeny in way of cash is there any way to catch me. actually while purcahse property is there any time for registration. or DD or Cheque is to be presented.
pl suggest me i am very much scared.

From India, Bangalore
Consult a lawyer, check the papers of the property, are u in possession of the property? has the person claiming to have paid your deceased husband produced any papers? obtain copies of the same. if you are in possession nobody can dispossess you without due process of law.approach police for protection, we have a robust system in place. we are not living in stone age.good luck
From India, Mumbai
u should immiediately consult a lawyer in your nearby area before its is too late...
any file criminal case against the wrong doer and also to see that the property goes in to wrong hand and deprived your legal rights.

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server