Dear All -
We are manufacturing company having multiple units, all unit are situated near to other. Considering to save indirect cost and Infrastructural advancement we have came up with one new facility ,wherein three units carrying out same manufacturing process will be shift to new facility. Now we have two union in those three units and we don't want both union to come under one roof ( New facility). Among two union one has got more members.
Please suggest how to bring one union in this new facility.
8th November 2014 From India, Vadodara

Dmc123 2
Dear Shailesh,
Where is your unit located ? In Maharashtra there exists a law called Maharashtra Recognition of Trade Unions and Prevention of Unfair Labour Practices Act. Under this Act, the union having majority following can apply to the Industrial Court and seek recognition. If the recognition is granted after verification of all documents, then this union will be the sole bargaining agent for your co.
1st December 2014 From India , Pune

Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™