Home Top New Signup Or Login
In my housing society, there is a locked flat. Supposedly the owner died before possession and done on account payment before construction. simultaneously the society is making piled up maintenance bill in the deceased name. After few years their family claims for the flat. but the society routed it to its legal counsel and would\'nt entertain them or acknowledge their letters. Is the widow of the flat owner doing right or the society ? Please advice
From India, Mumbai

of course.... she can claim after payment of the necessary balance payment.. to the builder/society.
for further details u can cont me.
kishor Goswami
Adv.Bombay High court
Email :
Mob : 93243 38587/ 9324637925

Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™