Dear All Seniors,

This is to bring kind your notice that i am working in Export division from last 4 years( 1st oct 11 to 26th nov 2015) as date on 26th nov-2015 i have received a mail from my CEO"The management accepts your resignation and you stand relieved wef 26th November 15 at close of your working hours.Wishing you all the best in your future career" i was very shocked because i am not given any resignation( mail or hard copy)when i disuses this matter with HR manager he was shown hard copy my resignation which one is not write/sign by me.On this resignation letter my HOO write a comment' Dear HR Xyz please consider this resignation letter for notice period as date on 26th nov 15 " every one now this is not my handwriting/sign. According to CEO mail i am relieved as date on 26th nov 15 and according HOO as same date on,my notice period is started more over they are not giving Noc/ Work experience certificate / Dues.

So kindly suggest in this case, can i take any legal action??? against company.

Thanks Regards


From India, undefined
+2 Others


Dear Paras,
Send a legal notice through your Lawyer. Brief your lawyer all the facts so that it will enable him to send an effective notice.
you can lodge the complaint before the labour Commissioner or file a suit in civil court in your area.
Any query call me at 9884335713 or mail me at

From India, Chennai

Dear Paras,
It seems that Employer has cheated you by the forging some documents and make yourself sure if you have given any blank signed paper previously at the time of employment etc. If not, then you can file the criminal case in the rea police station u/s 419 of the IPC i.e cheating by personation.
secondly you can file the civil suit in the labour court if you are not covered under the industrial worker definition under the Industrial dispute Act else you file the complaint to the labour commissioner of your area for forcible severance from the employment under the garb of fraud.
Thirdly you can contact me on 7428133893 if need arises.
Adv Raj Singh Phogat

From India, Delhi
sridharan venkataraman
This is a fit case to challenge the relieving order under forgery letter of resignation. Please write a letter to the Management revealing them that such action of an organization is against law. Approach the Labour Forum and put the Management to appear before conciliation forum. You approach a lawyer who is well versed in Labour Laws application and go by his advise. This is a legal battle. It may take huge timings to arrive at a final decision. So you may simultaneously look for suitable employment some where else.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server