I was wrkng in retail with a skin care Brand. .. aftr 15 days of my joining my manager has started to molest me... whn i hv made a complaint to HR then they didn't tk an appropriate action against him . Even they transferred me.... when i have denied it then they r pressurising me... they r calling me in H.O.. but i have a doubt that they will make me scared and try to take a resignation from me on my future's point... pls suggest what to do.... i have all proofs with me against manager.... they want my resignation by me.

From India, Delhi
your move to fight for your harassment against the management is good.
approach the concerned person in the department with copy of proof.
dont succumb to the pressure of managment.
you will definitely get justice.
or else you can complaint to women cell ( Nari sanstha) for your grievances.
keep it up..
dont give up..
best of luck..

It is quite common all over the world against women, when they step out from Home. Since you joined 15 days of joining. you have complained molested.. I suggest to have counselling about issues/the problem you face.
Wish you all the best

Dear Mam
Please file a detailed complaint alongwith the names and exact place of molestation with date and time as also any witnesses or cctv footage in 6 copies and submit to the Internal Complaints committee formed under Prevention of Sexual harassment of women in workplact act 2013. If they do not have ICC please submit your complaint to the Local complaints committee.

From India , Pune
Check the "Sexual Harassment Policy of the Company" and do the needful, as per procedures. If it's not successful, approach local women police station and file the complaint against your company with the evidences and also take a print out of your approaches for enquiry for Sexual Harassment in your company. Send a copy to local labour and Human Resources Ministry for State & Central regarding your complaint against the Company.
First they approach the Sexual Harassment Committee in the company and ask for your action taken against your complaint. If they've not taken any action, Women Inspector take the charge and do the enquiry on your valid complaint.
Thanks & Regards
Senior HR Professional.
M; 98846 23097.

From India , Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server