Hi, I was working in retail with a skin care Brand. .. after 15 days of my joining my manager started to molest me. when i made a complaint to HR, then they didn't take appropriate action against him . In fact, they transferred me.... when i refused to accept the transfer, they started pressurising me. they r calling me to the H.O.. but i have a doubt that they will make me scared and try to take a resignation from me on my future's point... please suggest what to do.... i have all proofs with me against manager.... they want my resignation by me...
From India, Delhi
+1 Other

file police complaint against the errant employee along with complinat to women cell to take stern action against the errant employees../employer..

Given a written complaint with a copy to your local labor laws and speak with HR head on the issue. If no option being taken then file a FIR with local police station and parallelly start looking for a fresh job!
From India, Mumbai
Give the complaint to HR under Women Sexual Harassment Act and copy to Local Labour Office.
From India, Mumbai
Dear KritikaSinghal,
I hope your problems were resolved satisfactorily. If it is alright with you, please do share your further experience with us and how you were able to work things out.Unfortunately, such instances are very common in the work place. You might be able to help other women members on our forums to a great extent should they ever face issues of sexual harassment at their workplace.
However, in case you are still faced with issues, please share them with us so that our members might be able to help you with possible solutions/ steps that can be taken.
Best regards,

From India , Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server