Corporate Lawyer
Sujit Biswas 28
Technical Support
+1 Other

I am sujit , actually me and my friend start working in new office,after 20 days he closed the office n said he'll pay our salary, bt now it's been more than one month now he is not reply on our call nor msgs and not paying our salary .
So please tell me what to do and how.
What is the procedure to claim for our salary.
We have also his offer letter and bounced salary cheque.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
if hez not paid even after 3times i.e cheque bounced for 3 times give a legal notice to him sure he il response but approach best lawyer
Hi, you can file the criminal case under section 138 of the Negotiable Act for the action and additionally you may claim the same in civil suit too. I advise to go for the Section 138 NI Act action. Thirdly, you can file the case to the Labour commissioner under the Industrial dispute act for the illegal termination and wages. Fourthly, if you want only salary then least powerful weapon is the filing of the case/claim under payment of wages Act. Choice is yours. No dearth of options.
Adv Raj Singh Phogat
Labour Law Consultant.
Mobile 7428133893
what is the date of the cheque which is bounced..? When did you send your last communication to the company. Criminal case for cheque bouncing can be filed after guving notice to the comany & its Directors.
I am now settled in Mumbai and is available in Mumbai as well as in Gujarat. I am a Partner of a Law firm of Advocates & Solicitors. My law firm is known as Lexstreet Advisors LLP.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™