Dear All,
We are around 1600 workers working in service industry at Mumbai. Our company is not paying us our salary for last 6 months. Our company has almost lost
all the business and now there is no chance of any revenue therefore company is in complete loss situation. We are having pending dues like PF, Gratuity,
Leave encashment, Bonus, and 6 months salary.
Kindly advise me whether can we go for winding up petition under the Company Act, to High court or we have to file first recovery application under 33C(2) Industrial
dispute Act?
Please give us guidance so that workers will get their dues on short time.
Waiting for your valuable suggestions
Mangesh N.

From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™