Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Sir,
My father(Party A) has purchased a site in 1990, later in 2002 We have sold that site to our neighbor(Party B) in 2002, registration done and all the rights transferred to the "Party B". and they are enjoying the property. Recently in 2016, when the "Party B" was trying to sell that property to "Party C", The register office declined to transfer the registration, and they are telling that ,the property is an DKT means government assigned site to some persons, even before Party A purchased it. How ever later on 2 times registrations has been done from 1990.
The Registrar office authorities ,say's that earlier to 2008, registration of assigned properties were also accepted. but later on it is not. Now The Party C has dropped from purchasing the property. Now "Part B" is suffering a lot to sell the property as they are in need for money...

1. Is their any chance that such property can be registered.
2. Just in case ,if possible can party A wishes to help the party B,as a matter of responsibility, and wish to buy the property back, is there any way that, we can cancel the registration which was done in 2002, and roll back the rights to "Party A".

thank you very much,

From India, Kadapa
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™